Small Group Intuitive Eating (ZOOM) Workshop Series
Are you ready to break free from diets and make peace in your relationship with food and your body?
Join Dr. Whitney Spears, Clinical Psychologist and Certified Intuitive Eating Consultant, for this virtual small-group experience to learn about intuitive eating, an approach that teaches you how to cultivate a healthy relationship with food and your body. Dr. Spears will present an educational, interactive, therapeutic and experiential workshop based on the approach developed by Evelyn Tribole, MS, RD and Elyse Resch, MS, RD, FADA, as well as her own clinical expertise in eating disorders. and a positive body image.
This small-group ZOOM workshop is divided into two 3-week sessions:
Tuesday September 14; 6.30 p.m. – 8 p.m. Tuesday September 21; 6.30 p.m. – 8 p.m. Tuesday September 28; 6.30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday, October 12; 6.30 p.m. – 8 p.m. Tuesday October 19; 6.30 p.m. – 8 p.m. Tuesday October 26; 6.30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
At the end of the series, you will be able to:
* Understand the basics of intuitive eating
* Be able to understand the signals of physical and mental hunger
* Release unhealthy thought patterns with food
* Cultivate a curious and compassionate relationship with food
* Find satisfaction in your diet and learn satiety indices
* Explore ways to deal with your emotions and respect your body with compassion
* Focus on feeling your body moving and honoring your health
* Learn to reject the diet mentality and challenge diet culture and fat phobia.
* Intuitive eating (a revolutionary anti-diet approach) – 4th edition
* The Intuitive Eating Workbook: Ten Principles for Nurturing a Healthy Relationship with Food (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
Minimum 3 participants / Maximum 8 participants